For more than years, Furi International has set a standard of excellence as it has expanded its portfolio in luxury residential real estate, world-class resorts and hotel, affordable residential housing, top-tier retail space and industry-leading property development consultancy and marketing. The commitment has made FURI one of the preeminent developers of luxury real estate in Cambodia.
The Man Behind
MR. LY SENLEAP
Started in 2012 by Ly Senleap, The Real Estate Agency quickly established itself as the premier agency in the Kingdom. FURI specialized in the condominium sector and helped bring the capital’s first developments with co-ventures with foreign investors like Silvertown Metropolitan, Bhumi Emerald, Casa Meridian, CA&SA, Diamond Twin Towers and De Castle.
TOGETHER WE BUILD A FUTURE
Our vision encompasses not only city-building that our portfolio of development projects worth over $700 million may attest to. FURI wishes to play an integral part in the history of the formation of the modern Cambodia, from the capital city of Phnom Penh to the western coastal reaches of Sihanoukville and beyond. We provide a 360-degree conception to completion service with a track record for landmark buildings, forward thinking design ethic and quality construction. Our industry leading international partners rely on our dedication to transparency, efficiency and analytical research in all our collaborative projects.
We strive to deliver success by developing sustainable residential and commercial community-based projects.
- In 2019, FURI was registered in Singapore as FURI International. As project development and investments expanded. FURI set its sights on Cambodia’s coastal enclave, Sihanoukville. FURI developed luxury residential real estate, casinos, hotels and a resort. The FURI Times Square Shopping Mall and Hotel will be completed by 2019. FURI Resi will be completed by year 2021. Projects like The Hil, Lucky 777, and the world-class resort Crystal Ville are underway. Sihanoukville Eco Park (a massive eco-tourism resort) and seven more projects are in the pipeline.
- In 2018, As the Cambodian real estate market continued to heat up with tremendous amounts of foreign investment in 2017. FURI teamed up with international investors to expand into a 360-degree conception to completion real estate corporation – FURI Corporation. FURI Corporation encapsulated all its services under a central administration. Property Development, Sales and marketing agency, property consultancy, property management and a holding company with assets in numerous high-end development projects.
- In 2016, FURI expanded into luxury residential projects in 2016 and developed Phnom Penh’s first high-end planned villa communities like Borey Woodland, a serviced-style hotel and villa concept, Borey Ravana several others currently under development.
- In 2014, Furi Real Estate quickly expanded and grew as Phnom Penh’s real estate sector began to boom. FURI became the largest bulk purchaser in Cambodia
- In 2012, Young entrepreneur, Ly Senleap, began a real estate and marketing agency that quickly established itself as one of the premier agencies in Phnom Penh.
Meet Our Team
Diverse International Pool of Executives From Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and South Korea. The people you are going to work with.
Check Out Our Projects
We strive to deliver success by developing sustainable residential and industrial community-based projects that are progressive
Have an inquiry? Send us a message and we will get back to you.
Address: #2,St Rothasaphea, Sankat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn,
Email : [email protected]